A great opportunity to join leading SEO Agency Ayima.
To be nosey and laugh at our pictures you might want to visit http://www.ayima.com/management.html
More information on this role can be found here http://robkerry.co.uk/blog/seo-consultant-job.html
To apply for the below role send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Job title: SEO Consultant
Industry: A variety of competitive industries
Company name: Ayima
Company website: http://www.ayima.com/
Ayima is UK’s leading SEO consultancy, working with some of the country’s most recognised brands as well as successful start-ups. The company also has expertise in Social Media, PPC and CRO.
The candidate will be responsible for managing Search Engine Optimisation campaigns in a client-facing role. They must be experienced and confident enough in their abilities in order to answer all client questions in a comprehensive and in-depth manner.
Skills / Experience:
- Attend client pitches and assist Business Development in identifying the SEO needs of potential clients, plus any specific on-page issues
- Become the Account Manager and single point of contact for a small number of Ayima’s high-value clients
- Analyse, identify and report on both on-page and off-page issues faced by clients and their competitors
- Document and report back to clients on recommendations that would help their site attain greater traffic, rankings and conversions
- Work with other SEO team members to brainstorm new ideas and identify complex issues faced by new and existing clients
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Confident and comfortable in a business meeting environment with senior client and internal staff
- Can explain technical issues in a way that non-technical clients can understand and technical contacts can implement
- Strong knowledge of on-page SEO factors, including dissecting HTML code, building logical site architectures and giving alternative implementation recommendations to a client’s technical team
- Understand the significance of external links, how they affect rankings and what factors play an important role
- Experience in using Website Analytics data to discover trends, untapped search terms and on-page issues
- Good written English skills and an ability to explain complex concepts in an easy to digest and organised manner
- Proven ability to increase the rankings, traffic and visibility of a website via Search Engine Optimisation
This is a job posting is also advertised on SEOgadget.co.uk – a UK SEO company helping people and organisations succeed in search.
This vacancy is located in United Kingdom – please ensure you are eligible to work in this location before applying for the role.